A dog nearly lost his life as a result of a wire that had become embedded in his neck, and unfortunately, nobody seemed to show concern.

When Animal Aid Unlimited received a call to rescue an injured dog, they were surprised to discover him running in pain and uncertainty in the middle of the road with wire buried around his neck cutting down to the muscle.

The rescue team had to grab him via net as they couldn’t risk him running away, which would have meant certain death.

After the rescue team got him back to Animal Aid Doctors removed the wire and began his life-saving treatment: antibiotics, wound dressing, IV fluids, and painkillers.

“We just can’t comprehend the pain he had undergone for presumably several weeks, judging by the damage the wire had inflicted to his entire neck.” Says the Vet

It’s astonishing that he had the strength to continue to look for food and water after such a severe injury.

Thankfully they rescue this dear boy in the last minute, who we called Sage, and not only relieve him from his pain but give him back his own life.

Please SHARE with your friends or family members!

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *